Saturday, November 19, 2011

Hah! Right. Exercise.

My exercise regime is comprised of a fairly intense daily program designed for me personally so that I may achieve my fitness goal... Which is to look a little bit less like the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man and a little more like Cameron Diaz.

Monday: Throw Mount Laundry from bed to floor. Good for arms, and if motivated, stomach.

Tuesday: Chase 6 year old around house 6 times holding long sleeve shirt that must be put on. Good for cardio, arms and vocal chords.

Wednesday: Rake leaves, jump in pile with kiddos. Repeat. Good for sanity.

Thursday: 20 minutes of "cleansing" yoga routine...wonder.. is it one minute cleanse takes away one glass of wine? Good for all things, except wallet, because due to cleanse, it is now acceptable to buy more wine.

Friday: ummmmm....it's Friday!

Saturday: Squeeze glutes while trucking monkeys around from one sports event to the other.  Good way to get a JLo butt....NO! Wait! I am trying to channel Cameron. Crap. Gotta change that one. Maybe it was squeeze and release the steering wheel so that my arms will look like Cameron's?

Sunday: Roll out of bed onto Mount Laundry, pick up and throw back on bed. Good for arms, stomach and maybe one day, I will find a pair of (GDit) matching socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment