Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Burger King and Other Important News

Tuesday night is Family Game Night in my household. The favorites are Twister and Hide N Seek. Perhaps the following comment from Turner stemmed from a slight jealousy towards my reigning champion status at Twister...




"Mom, your butt is really big."
To which I replied..."Mmmhmmm. In Twister this works to my benefit."

In other important news...

Today Burger King announced that due to grass root restaurants (like in-and-out burger) as well as pressure from mom and pop places, they had to change their french fries for the first time since 1998. They have made them bigger, reduced sodium and "added a substance" in order for the fries to stay crispier. I am curious to know what "substance" qualifies as on the FDA's "Edible Food" list.

Still in other important news...

Kirstie Alley is still making money off her weight loss. No, I mean weight gain. Or is it weight loss. No wait! I mean loss...oh hell, I don't remember which it is was. I still liked her best when she was doing coke and hitting on a toupe wearing man.

Kate Gosselin denies having a face lift. Really. Demi hasn't had any work done either.

Hugh Jackman sweats off 3 lbs a night dancing...I think that's all I need to say...

And finally... There was a study done somewhere that discovered if a man sits for at least 4 hours with a WiFi transmitter on top of his lap, or with his laptop on top of his lap, or near a WiFi transmitter, all of his available sperm will be dead. Finally. Birth control for a man that doesn't involve latex.
http://www.blogger.com/goog_1618229003

No comments:

Post a Comment