Sunday, January 8, 2012

Cue the Stress

I have 12 days left of vacation and then school starts for the spring semester. This morning, when I turned my 5 AM alarm clock off, I did so with the knowledge that CRAP! I haven't done anything I specifically said I would take care of during my winter break. 

What have I been doing?

Well...I discovered the world of Twitter, which is kind of fun (as well as educational-no seriously, it can be!) I have fallen head over heels in love with my monkeys, and cleaned up most of the piles that accumulated during last semester. (Note that I said "most" of the piles.) I established an organization system for our family, started a book that I have been waiting to read, tried to dig into the stack of recommended how-to-be-the-best-parent-you-can-be books, found my gym card and then proceeded to actually use it! I reconnected with some friends, and made some new ones. Dealt with financial aid, and loss, I worked, I wrote, I played...

...ooooh...so THAT's what I've been doing.

Still not sure that I am ready to live in a text book for the next 12 weeks...or the next 3 years for that matter.

If I could just find that coffee delivering cabana boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment